Monday, January 24, 2005

 

The Rhythm of Justice

Sorry blog, a few weeks have gone by and I haven't made time to write on you. But tonight, as tired as I am, I feel led to share a few words with my soul journal and the one individual I trust enough to share these writings with at this point. I hope that one day, I'll be able to share this work with my extended family.

Since the last time I wrote, I've embraced my own temple--Ile Ori Ogbe Egun, gone on several job interviews, gotten my hair done, set new and greater defined boundaries with those I love and so much more. My and my sweetie found a beautiful home, one that we'd be very comfy in and I'm praying that it is our fate to live in this humble but lovely abode.

Change is scary. Its like that moment in the cocoon when the butterfly is erupting. During that time, the butterfly is all liquid, has no solid or defined form. That's kind of how I feel right now. But I do see the bright beautiful colors of my wings and I'm preparing to fly. Legs are little wobbly, vision's not totally clear, but I can see my destiny. The fun part will happen when I finally lift off and take flight. That's the day I'm living for.

I shall make this entry short.

I want to thank my ancestors, the orisa and my own ori for blessing me with strength, courage and wisdom.

I also want to thank my love--my heartfire. D.M. Without you, my wings would have no color....

T.A.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?