Saturday, January 01, 2005

 

Dancing To a New Beat: A Second Birth Day

Good Morning World:

Today, January 1, is my grandmother's birthday. She passed away nearly 12 years ago, but I remembered this morning that today is the day she celebrated her coming to the earth. Just think, almost one hundred years ago, her mother and my great grandmother, started her new year off giving birth. How fitting for this morning's blog as I consider myself to be reborn today. The old me died yesterday. My mantra today is, "I have the power to determine the course of the rest of my life." I will say this every time I want to make excuses to revert back to old ways of thinking and being. Last night I made a list of my new year's resolutions. Can you believe there were eighteen things on the list?! Yes, I have a lot to work on. But as long as I am moving forward, its all good. After all, I have just been born. I am seeing the world through new eyes. This blog won't be long as I have to begin today with ACTION toward cleaning up my financial mess. I have letters to write to creditors. I have credit reports to order. And after I'm finished with that, I must exercise, meditate and work on completing the editing of my book. I have an announcement before I go. I am a New York Times best-selling author. That is who I am. It hasn't happened yet, but I have learned that one has to first be what they desire to have that thing come true. So from now on, when you read my blogs, remember who I am!

This is the first day of the rest of my life. I will enjoy it to the fullest no matter what. I'm dancing to a new beat. Drums. Horns. Violins. Upright Bass. All are playing my song. Wish me a happy Second Birth Day. Peace on the Journey. T.A.

Comments:
Happy Second Birthday. As you make this transition remember to not throw out the baby with the bathwater, that's what the wise ones say. I believe that you can take this walk and wind up on the other side with everything you can envision.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?